David Alan Black's latest book, Why I Stopped Listening to Rush: Confessions of a Recovering Neocon, is now available. It’s his way of challenging all Americans to return to their biblical and constitutional foundations.
Here’s the Table of Contents:
1. Introduction: Not So Much a Book As a Way of Thinking
2. Republic or Empire? The Rise and Rise of American Power
3. When the Horse Dies, Dismount: The Demise of Conservatism in the Republican Party
4. Confederate Flags, American History, and Yankee Myths: How Lincoln’s War Changed America Forever
5. Not Guilty by Reason of Sanity: Why I Reject Government “Solutions” to Our Problems
6. Brand New American Schools? No Thanks!
7. Give Some People an Inch and They’ll Think They’re a Ruler: Neocon Foreign Policy and the Invasion of Iraq
8. The Issue of the Century: Roy Moore and the Ten Commandments
9. Cleanliness Is Next to Impossible: Why Christians Must Get Down and Dirty in the Culture Wars
10. What Easter Teaches Us
11. Conclusion: An Urgent Appeal to All Freedom-Loving Americans
The Declaration of Independence
The Constitution of the United States
The Bill of Rights
The Barmen Declaration
You can order Why I Stopped Listening to Rush at a discount price on the publisher’s Web site.