- 1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
- 2. Name the last five Heismann trophy winners.
- 3. Name the last five winners of the Miss America contest.
- 4. Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer prize.
- 5. Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for best actor or actress.
- 6. Name the last decade's worth of World Series winners.
How did you do? Now try Part 2
- 1. List a few teachers who aided your journey through school.
- 2. Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time.
- 3. Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.
- 4. Think of four people who have made you feel appreciated and special.
- 5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
- 6. Name half a dozen heroes whose stories have inspired you.
Did you do better? None of us remember the headliners of yesterday. The people you'll remember are not the ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the biggest awards. They are the ones who care.