Thursday, March 30, 2006

Brent Davis' Journey

I stumbled upon another blog today that I wanted to share with all of those who visit my blog. It is the blog of Brent Davis, who in November 2005 preached his final sermon as pastor of Ozark Highlands Church and started hosting a New Testament model church in his home. There are many of us who God has called out of the institutional church and has taken us through the "detox" process to teach us about New Testament Church. I would encourage you to bookmark Brent's blog as I have, it is good for us to connect with one another so that we can encourage one another in our journey, even if we are in different parts of the world.

Here is the link to Brent's blog: http://brentdavis.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jonathan,

Thanks for the great comment about my blog. It is good to know there are others out there sensing a reformation taking place in the Church.

I haven't had a chance to read through your blog yet, but I look forward to in the days to come.

Making More Disciple-Makers
2 Timothy 2:2
Brent