Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Shack by William Paul Young

The author of The Shack, William Paul Young, joined Steve Brown Etc. to talk about living in a jacked-up world full of pain and loss and…full of a God who loves us. I encourage everyone who would like to know more about this book to listen to this fun interview with Steve Brown.

I went to Walmart to purchase this book after seeing the author interviewed on James Robinson's television show. My wife and I loved this book, we are sharing it with many family and friends. If you do a Google search for this book you will find many in the Church who are very critical about this book. Most of these critical reviews I have read seem to take parts of the book out of context of this fictional story, however. I think Wayne Jacobsen has done a good job of answering the question, Is The Shack Heresy?

Visit TheShackBook.com for more on the book and visit WindRumors.com for more from Mr. Young.
Post a Comment