- It's members love and talk positively about the city/neighborhood/pocket of people they're sent to.
- Members speak in language that is not filled with pious tribal or technical terms & phrases.
- Members don't use disdainful and embattled language about their city/neighborhood /pocket of people.
- They apply the gospel to the core concerns and stories of the people of the culture/city/neighborhood.
- Engaged w/ the lit/art/thought of the culture & can discuss it both appreciatively & yet critically.
- Deep concern for the poor and generosity with their money.
- Purity and respect with regard to opposite sex.
- They show humility toward people of other races and cultures.
- They do not bash other Christians and churches.
- Seekers/non-believing people will be invited & will come & will stay to explore spiritual issues
Friday, October 09, 2009
10 Marks of a Missional Community
Posted by Unknown at 12:41 AM